Well, it looks like the cold weather is here to stay, so we found it appropriate to offer our take on the traditional “Hot Toddy” as our first cocktail recipe. If you give it a try, be sure to leave us a comment and let us know what you think!
- 8 oz Water
- 1 Lipton White Mangosteen Peach Green Tea packet
- 1-1/2 oz Four Roses yellow label Bourbon (Min. Shelf Price $20.04)
- 1 tsp Eight Mile Rd Honey (available locally – greentoegardens.com)
- Heat water slightly above preferred drinking temperature.
- Steep tea packet for 3 minutes.
- Add in the Four Roses yellow label Bourbon
- Stir in the Eight Mile Rd honey