This is one of the simplest ways to enjoy our Savory Bourbon Balsamic Sauce if you’re in a hurry. Simple recipe, but amazing taste. Enjoy!
1. In wok or large skillet, brown meat over medium-high heat until cooked to desired temperature.
2. Drain grease from wok.
3. Pour in Bourbon Balsamic Sauce and stir until beef is thoroughly coated.
4. Add in frozen vegetables.
5. Increase heat to high, and stir continuously until vegetables are cooked (3-5 minutes).
6. Serve with or without remaining sauce.
For our first recipe, we thought we would introduce you all to our favorite Bourbon sauce. It is a savory and slightly sweet sauce which is very versatile in adding some flavor to a number of dishes. We have used it as a glaze, a sauce to spoon over a dish, and as a marinade. In future entries, we will be featuring some of our favorite recipes that make use of this sauce. So far it has never disappointed!
- 1/3 cup + 1 Tbsp Four Roses yellow label Bourbon
- 3 Tbsp Balsamic Vinegar
- 2 Tbsp Worcestershire Sauce
- 2 Tbsp Beef Broth
- 1 tsp Tamari Sauce
- 2 Tbsp Light Brown Sugar
- In small sauce pan, combine 1/3 cup Bourbon (set aside the added 1 Tsp for later) with the remainder of ingredients.
- Heat at medium-high heat, stirring constantly until light brown sugar is fully dissolved.
- Continue heating to boil, stirring regularly until sauce is reduced to 1/3 cup.
- Remove from heat and stir in the remaining 1 Tsp of Bourbon.
Substitute 2 Tbsp of Teriyaki Sauce in place of Worcestershire Sauce and 2 Tbsp Chicken Broth in place of Beef Broth.