This is one of the simplest ways to enjoy our Savory Bourbon Balsamic Sauce if you’re in a hurry. Simple recipe, but amazing taste. Enjoy!
- 1/3 cup prepared Savory Bourbon Balsamic Sauce
- 1 lb USDA Choice Grade Beef Sirloin, cut into stir-fry strips
- 1 lb frozen stir fry vegetables
1. In wok or large skillet, brown meat over medium-high heat until cooked to desired temperature.
2. Drain grease from wok.
3. Pour in Bourbon Balsamic Sauce and stir until beef is thoroughly coated.
4. Add in frozen vegetables.
5. Increase heat to high, and stir continuously until vegetables are cooked (3-5 minutes).
6. Serve with or without remaining sauce.