Our morning is getting off to a slow start, so we figured what better time to share our take on a classic Bloody Mary? We bet you’ll never guess what we’ve “enhanced” it with. Yep, you got it – Bourbon! And since we’re feeling a little crazy, we threw in a strip of bacon too!
- 2 ounces Elijah Craig 12 Year Straight Bourbon
- 8 ounces Tomato Juice
- 1-1/2 tsp Steak Sauce
- 1-1/2 tsp Cream Style Horseradish
- 5 dashes Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 strip Applewood-Smoked Bacon (cooked)
- Todd’s Crabby Dirt Seasoning
- Fresh Cracked Black Pepper
- 3 Stuffed Manzanilla Olives
- Fill pint glass half full with ice.
- Pour in 2 ounces of Straight Bourbon.
- Add in Steak Sauce, Worcestershire Sauce, and Cream Style Horseradish.
- Top with approximately 8 ounces Tomato Juice.
- Stir thoroughly.
- Season top liberally with Todd’s Crabby Dirt.
- Sprinkle with fresh cracked Black Pepper to taste.
- Garnish with three olives and strip of bacon.
We were running a little low on Tomato Juice this morning, so substituted some Mint and Lime V8 Juice that we had on hand. Normally I wouldn’t think this would be a great mix with Bourbon, but it added a nice little zing!